• 315 Gallery is displaying artwork by Moira Villiard and photography by Sam Pranger. Washington Co-op / 315 N. Lake Avenue http://www.facebook.com/WashingtonGalleryDuluth
• AROLA Architecture Studio will feature Psychobilly Design by: John & Launa Hanna, along with The Rambler to serve food onsite. / 205 W. 1st Street Hours: M-F, 8:00 to 5:30pm http://www.arolaarch.com
• Blush is open beginning at 7 PM! 18 N 1st Avenue W Hours: 7pm to 1am daily
• Duluth Coffee Company 105 E. Superior Street Hours: 6:30am to 9pm 218-221-6643 https://duluthcoffeecompany.com Art on display by Duluth Coffee’s very own barista Aaron Boothe. Purchases of Aaron Boothe’s artwork can be made directly through the artist, just stop by the shop any Saturday or Sunday through the end of October (he works all weekend) and speak with him personally or reach out to him via his instagram @scratchitch.
• Duluth Fine Pianos will have JAZZ@DFP with guest artist Geoff Senn on trumpet! Come on down! / 331 W Superior Street www.DuluthFinePianos.com
• Legacy Glassworks is giving cheers to 9 years! Come by on October 5th to celebrate their 9 year anniversary and drink free beer! 32 W. 1st Street http://www.legacyglassworks.com
• Lizzard’s Gallery / 11 West Superior Street / Featuring the paintings of Scott Murphy. 218-722-5815 http://lizzards.com/
• Nordic Center will be showing their Woven: Traditional Swedish Hair Jewelry Exhibition. 23 N Lake Avenue http://www.nordiccenterduluth.org
• Prøve Gallery will be displaying Bob Pokorney: 10 New Paintings, an exhibition of new large-scale canvases by painter Bob Pokorney that explore patterns of shadows across the natural and built environment. 21 N Lake Avenue Hours: Thurs-Sat, 3 to 7pm http://www.provegallery.com
• Pineapple Studios on W. 1st Street:
• Alison Aune Studio will have a variety of her recent Nordic – Baltic- Bead inspired mixed media paintings for sale in her studio. / 128 W. 1st Street, 2nd Floor
• Kirsten Aune Textiles will have her studio open and display handcrafted textiles, pillows, napkin sets, table runners and lamp shades. Pineapple Building storefront W. 1st Street
• The Tight Squeek Press studio will be open for this month’s art walk. 128 W. 1st Street, Suite B Hours: M-F, 9 to 5pm 218-722-2910 http://www.rjh-tightsqueekpress.com
• Tischer Photographic Gallery 5 W. Superior Street / New work by Ryan Tischer Hours: Tues- Thurs, 10 to 5pm, Fri & Sat 10 to 6pm (218) 348-6501 http://www.TischerGallery.com
• Zeitgeist will have two shows up during the gallery walk. / 222 East Superior Street http://www.zeitgeistarts.com
In the cafe will be “Out of the Kitchen” by Kathryn E. Lenz. ‘Out of the Kitchen’ features a variety of items that Kathryn has cooked up recently- new combinations of ingredients including repurposed dish-drainer parts, fiberglass, glues, 3-d prints, and paintings of small things that capture one’s attention during a day at home.
In the atrium will be “Hawks on High” by Penny Perry. ‘Hawks on High: Everyday Miracles in a Hawk Ridge Season’ is a book with poems by Phil Fitzpatrick and drawings by Penny Perry. Perry’s precise, elegant, and breathtaking drawings bring the hawks close to us, closer than binoculars can in this perfectly pitched book.