Scroll down to see the venues open for Final Friday in May 2019 Downtown Arts Walk:
• 315 Gallery at the Washington Co-op (315 N Lake Avenue) www.facebook.com/WashingtonGalleryDuluth
What you’ll see: Opening Reception for Twin Cities artists Kathleen Kvern & Greg Handberg!
• Blush (18 N 1st Ave W) *open late night too!
What you’ll see and hear: Bitter Ghosts and Ultrasounds, music starts at 9 PM!
• CF design ltd (230 E Superior Street, Suite 102) www.cfdesignltd.com
What you’ll see: A Retrospective of Artworks by Robert Dewitt Adams!
• Duluth Coffee Company (105 E Superior St) www.duluthcoffeecompany.com/
What you’ll see:
In the Cafe: “Musician Portraits” by Wolfskull Creative!
In the Hallway: Artwork by Robert Dewitt Adams!
• Duluth Fine Pianos (331 W Superior Street) www.DuluthFinePianos.com
What you’ll see: Featuring the Zentangle Art of Esther Piszczek! Stop by and meet the artist! Light refreshments available!
• Joseph Nease Gallery (23 W 1st Street) www.josephneasegallery.com
What you’ll see:
Main gallery – “Sirpa Särkijärvi – Transcriptions” exhibit!
Gallery B – Exhibit of NEW, “Generative Textile Drawings” by Kathy McTavish!
• Legacy Glassworks (32 W First Street) www.legacyglassworks.com
What you’ll see: Handblown glass barware, pipes and jewelry by regional artists!
• Lizzard’s Gallery (11 W Superior Street)
What you’ll see: Lots of new work! Plus –
EDGES: An Exhibition of New Oil Paintings by Karen Owsley Nease and WATER VESSELS: WATER IS LIFE- Handcrafted Pottery by Gail Rosenquist .
• Pineapple Arts store (124 W 1st Street) www.facebook.com/pineappleart.duluth
What you’ll see: New artwork up!
• Prøve (21 N Lake Avenue) www.provegallery.com
What you’ll see: 5th Year – “Plys With Purpose” 2019 Exhibition!
• The Red Herring (208 E 1st Street) *open late night too!
What you’ll see: Opening Reception of artwork by Ryan Lemahieu and Chris Monahan!
• Studio 101 (101 E. Michigan St)
What you’ll see: WORKING ARTIST’S STUDIO! Portrait and Landscape Work by Dorothea Diver, Goran Hellekant, Constance Johnston, Cot LaFond, Dale Lucas and Larry Turbes!
• The Tight Squeek Press (128 W First St, Suite B)
What you’ll see: Open House of a working print shop and studio hosted by Jon Hinkel, Proprietor!
• Tischer Photographic Gallery (5 W Superior Street) www.TischerGallery.com
What you’ll see: Spring Display Piece Clearance Sale!
• Zeitgeist Arts (5 W Superior Street) www.zeitgeistarts.com
What you’ll see: Dylan Fest, North Country Inspirations Art Show!
Check out our Google Map for venue locations
Questions? Send us a message through Facebook
or Instagram >>> @DowntownDuluthArtsWalk